Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tonight I can write the saddest lines By Pablo Neruda

In this poem the writer is trying to say how he does not have feelings for a certain girl but again is still reminiscing about how he loved her. I think its interesting to see a guy write a poem like this. I think he still has feelings for the girl. When he says i loved her and sometimes she loved me too stating that she did not always love him. Or maybe she did not love him at all but he is trying to make it sound better. In this poem he is stating how this is the last time he will think or write about her. Where he states "Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
and these the last verses that I write for her." He is saying here that this will be the last time he will write these things about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment